I'm Matthew Govig.

I'm a versatile writer who lives in San Francisco, California.

I publish a weblog, Parallaxis, for the Grand Island, Nebraska Daily Independent's entertainment website. I'm also an amateur photographer.

Use the lists on the right to view examples of my writing, photography, and HTML skills.

Thank you for visiting my web site.

Medical Practice Management

As part of a five-member technical writing team, I wrote user documentation for three medical practice management software applications, MediMax®, ChiroMax®, and DentalMax®.

These applications handle all aspects of managing a medical practice, including patient and guarantor records, scheduling, accounting, and insurance claim filing. Each user guide consisted of twenty-four chapters, multiple appendices, and an index.

Below are four of my sample chapters from the MediMax User's Guide.

Chapter Two: "Preferences"

Chapter Six: "Guarantor Records"

Chapter Eleven: "Charges"

Chapter Fifteen: "Collections"

(A PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat, is required to view the above files)

Note: I am providing these chapters as examples of my technical writing experience. Any duplication of these documents is expressly prohibited without the written consent of HealthCare Communications, Inc.