I'm Matthew Govig.

I'm a versatile writer who lives in San Francisco, California.

I publish a weblog, Parallaxis, for the Grand Island, Nebraska Daily Independent's entertainment website. I'm also an amateur photographer.

Use the lists on the right to view examples of my writing, photography, and HTML skills.

Thank you for visiting my web site.

CUSTOMER SVC. EMAIL 2

Response to “My cash delivery in the Philippines has not yet arrived.”

Hello, (NAME). Thank you for choosing Xoom for door-to-door delivery in the Philippines!

I understand you’re concerned about your money reaching its destination. I’ve looked at your transfer, and (FILLED IN BY REP).

(EXAMPLES: your money was received by our trusted Xoom Disbursement Agent. Our courier is currently en route with your delivery, and your recipient can expect it to arrive during the day tomorrow.

(or)

our trusted Xoom Courier attempted delivery on (DATE, TIME), but no one was home. The Xoom Courier will return on (DATE, TIME). Please let your recipient know, so they may be home to accept the delivery.)

We’re sorry if the delivery is taking longer than you expected. Home deliveries in the Philippines may take two business days (in metro Manila), and up to seven business days in more remote provinces.

I know how important this is to you, and you can be sure we’re doing our very best to reach your recipient as quickly as possible. In our effort to minimize delays, I have reported this issue to our agents in the Philippines. If delays persist, please contact us immediately!

(OR OPTIONAL: If circumstances arise that may cause further delay, we will contact you immediately!)

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

(REP NAME)
The Customer Support Team
Xoom.com – The Smarter Way To Send Money