I'm Matthew Govig.

I'm a versatile writer who lives in San Francisco, California.

I publish a weblog, Parallaxis, for the Grand Island, Nebraska Daily Independent's entertainment website. I'm also an amateur photographer.

Use the lists on the right to view examples of my writing, photography, and HTML skills.

Thank you for visiting my web site.

Swatch

A tongue-twister is a meme, of sorts. A good one will stick in your head. Sometimes, you just can't resist repeating them out loud.



And they're often laden with innuendo.



Part of the fun of a tongue-twister is the danger that you might say something you don't mean.



I thought tongue-twisters were perfect for Swatch® wristwatches.

They're mainstream enough to fit right in with any publication. But they're also hip and fashionable, appropriate for edgier publications, such as Vice or Black Book, where the more risqué of the tongue-twister ads would find placement.

All of the tongue-twisters would feature Swatch prominently in the graphics and most also contain a reference to time within the text of the tongue-twister.




More Swatch Tongue-twisters:

  • Safely Scoop Sea Shells (Waterproof Wristwatch)

  • At 7:00, Shawn Swims Swiftly

  • Steering Surely, Swiftly Swerving, Sasha Sits and Shifts

  • Fig Pluckers Pluck Figs At Fig Plucking Time!