I'm Matthew Govig.

I'm a versatile writer who lives in San Francisco, California.

I publish a weblog, Parallaxis, for the Grand Island, Nebraska Daily Independent's entertainment website. I'm also an amateur photographer.

Use the lists on the right to view examples of my writing, photography, and HTML skills.

Thank you for visiting my web site.

Financial Services

The Brintech® Year 2000 Risk Assessment System was a software application designed to assist banks and other large organizations in planning for and managing technology items during the transition from 1999 to the year 2000.

I wrote the manual for this application over a period of three weeks in the Summer of 1997.

Click any of the following links to view a sample chapter from the Brintech Year 2000 Risk Assessment System.

BY2000 Cover and Legal Information

Chapter One, "Introduction"

Chapter Two, "Taking Inventory"

Chapter Three, "Using the Database"

Chapter Four, "Determining a Course of Action"

Chapter Five, "Pursuing Certification"

Chapter Six, "Reports"

Chapter Seven, "Planning Beyond 2000"

(A PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat, is required to view the above files)

Note: I am providing these chapters as examples of my technical writing experience. Any duplication of these documents is expressly prohibited without the written consent of Brintech, Inc.